Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sometimes....

How to deal when you are broken? Man that's an annoying question... How do you know how to do something you've never done before? Well that may be a hard question, but an even harder one is, "How do I deal with this all over again?" I know my trials bring growth. I know they end up being goof for me in the long run, if I endure them well. But that doesn't change the fact that this situation sucks! That I've already experienced the hurt of this, and that I have many many pieces to pick up. I will do it, of course. I will not turn my back on the hard work I've done on myself so far to realize who I am and what I'm worth. It just feels good to express that things suck sometimes, ya know? Admitting where I am at right now actually helps me to gain more strength and determination for where I want to be. So thanks for letting this be. I will survive and thrive and I will also allow myself to sometimes just say, This Sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment